Monday, June 8, 2009

Follow FARMS In Rwanda

Yes!!! I have been tardy in getting new content published on this website. I apologize for the lack of new material, but I thought I should bring everyone up to speed on my plans for June.

FARMS International is a small Christian micro-development organization. We work with large number of churches in remote areas around the world in over a dozen countries. We have a program located in a small African country (Rwanda) that started five years ago.

Needless to say the program is long overdue for a visit. Hence, my 10 year old son, Nolan, and the youth pastor from our church / Red Letter Band member, Josh Anderson, will be traveling on what should be an amazing trip.

I hope to post some material during our trip on the FARMS International Blog and on my own personal blog: America's Small City Mayor. I hope to post video and pictures so stay tuned. A lot will depend on the internet resources where we are staying which are limited.

There is not a lot of detailed information on the areas we will travel too, so this should be a great opportunity to share with everyone one unique content relating too FARMS International.

No comments: